Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Greetings from Florida

We are having a lot of fun here. Luciana and I like playing in our new house. It is fun to play on the couch and take off the pillows. New places are more exciting than home.


We went to eat with Gram tonight. We went to a place named PJ's. The bird there is named PJ. I was talking to him. He said "hello" and "help". I didn't know that birds could talk! The lady said that I could pet him on his head but I was a little too scared. I just like watching him instead.


I love swimming in the pool. I was swimming with Mommy and Luci and Daddy was up on the balcony and he took our picture. He took an up close picture...

...and a far away picture. It looks pretty cool. Everyone else had left the pool.

No comments: