You have to put these things on your head so you don't get any hair in the candy bars. That would be yucky to have hair in your candy bar.
They made Daddy put one on his face because he has a beard. He looks silly. Ha ha ha!
I'm watching my candy bar go down the line. You get to pick what goes in it. I picked almonds and pieces of cookies.
Oooohhhh...look at the chocolate going all over it! I didn't know chocolate could look like water. We also saw a big tub of chocolate and Daddy said that he wanted to swim it. That was funny so I told Mommy that I wanted to swim in it too.
I put sprinkles on mine.
Here is the Riley bar! I got to make my own wrapper for it. It says my name and it is in pink. Pink is my favorite color.
Mommy said that I was being so good today. I said "because I love chocolate." It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment