Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Halftime Performance


I got to dance at the basketball game tonight with the big school girls. It was fun. I paid attention to the girls and tried to do all my moves at the right times. Mommy and Daddy told me not to look at them but to look at the girls. Gram and Poppy were there. And Tyler saw me dancing too. (I am the last one in the line)



We did a practice the last day and danced at the game tonight. You had to be 4 years old or bigger. I was about the littlest one there but I did good when Mommy left me at the dance practice. My friend Annabelle was there too so I knew somebody. It was like going to gymnastics but longer time. Gymnastics is fun but I think that I want to start doing some dancing too.

No comments: