Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Sick House - Double Trouble

Last night, my tummy hurt. Then I started throwing up. When you are sick you get to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed. So I was lying in bed with Mommy then Luci threw up in her bed. So then she came and got in bed with us. I had my garbage can on my side and Luci had her garbage can. And Mommy slept in the middle of us. We kept throwing up. It was not fun for anybody. Daddy laughed and said "this is insane!"

This morning, we were feeling better but we stayed home from Alice's house. Poppy came over to watch us. It was fun to spend time with him. He helped me work on my preschool book. We watched the Gnomeo & Juliet movie. And nobody threw up. So I think that we are ok now. I hope that we don't get sick anymore.

(Mommy and Daddy are hoping they are not next.)

No comments: