Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

More From the Magic Kingdom

We went back to the park with the castle. We did some more rides and rode the train. And we saw a show at the castle with a lot of singing and dancing and some fireworks. And of course, we had to watch the light up parade again too!.

I rode Dumbo with Daddy.

And my friend Kaidyn was here! She was with her family and I was here with my family. It was fun to hang out with her. We rode Peter Pan and the ride with all of the little people moving around (It's A Small World).

I'm still working on getting everyone to sign my book. I was excited to meet Woody and Jessie. Jessie is my favorite from Toy Story. I always like the girls better than boys. My cousin Landon likes Woody. Luci said "Landon loves Woody" when we saw him.

And we watched all of the characters in the parade too.

No comments: