Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Princess Files


Everybody knows that I like princesses, right? I didn't know that there were so many girls that like princesses. Everything at Disney World is about princesses. You get to meet them and get them to sign your book. They take pictures with you. The princesses always call me and Luci "princess" and they give his hugs. So here are a bunch of pictures of me and Luci meeting all of the princesses....





Mommy brought my new Rapunzel dress and Luci wore a Rapunzel dress too. She got me dressed up like a princess and put makeup on me. A lot of strangers wanted to talk to us about our dresses. There was a long line to see Rapunzel. Everybody at Disney World wants to see her because Tangled was such a good movie.



I took some of that money that I was saving and bought Pascal the lizard. He is her lizard that changes colors and blends in. I just found out what blends in means. It means when something is hiding in something else.





Mulan wanted to see if we could twirl like a princess. Of course! We practice twirling like a princess all of the time. That is my favorite thing about wearing a dress. You can twirl in a dress.


We had lunch with the princesses too. Cinderella walked all of the kids around the restaurant. She was there. And Snow White and Aurora and Belle and Jasmine too.


Belle gave me a picture like this in a frame. I took this one by myself because Luci just woke up from a nap and she was not in a good mood. Don't tell her that I told that though.


Luci was excited to meet Jasmine because she had a Jasmine doll. I think that Jasmine is her favorite princess now. Aladdin was really funny and he talked to me a lot.



I was excited to meet Ariel too because I was Ariel for Halloween. This Ariel had legs though (she was not a mermaid).


Daddy was waiting in line for Rapunzel and Mommy took us to see Snow White. Snow White showed us how to bow like a princess.

And we went one place were there were 3 princesses in the same room! We waited in line and then we went in a room and they were all there. There was Cinderella and Aurora and Belle.



No comments: