Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Riley Watches E.T.

Oh my gosh.  I watched this movie on TV.  It is called ET.  It is about an alien.  I never seen it before and I had so many questions. I kept talking about and it talking about it.  Here are some of the things I said to Mommy and Daddy:

"I think this is going to give me bad dreams.  But I still want to watch it.  You just have to watch it with me."
"Daddy, I don't know about this movie."
"Why are the police there?  Are they going to arrest ET?"
After Daddy tried to explain ET phoning home, I asked "Did the aliens get the emails?"
"Why is his heart like that?  Did they cut him open?" (when ET's heart glows)
"I want you to go to all of the libraries and get books about it.  I want to learn about ET like the scientists....then when I learn all about it I can tell my school."

I was so worried about the movie.  When it was time to go bed I just kept talking about it.  I was a little scared that there is an alien in my house.  Mommy and Daddy said there was none.  I don't know.

No comments: