Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

What I am up to in Florida?


We went to a baseball game inside a building. I didn't know you could play baseball inside.  I asked Daddy how they got the grass in there.  He said it was fake grass.  Kind of like carpet.  The baseball game was boring.  I just wanted to see the fishtank with the fish rays in the them.  But it was closed!  I was mad.


We didn't get to see the rays but we did dance outside.


But I did get to see some rays another day.  They were swimming up by the beach.  You can see his fin sticking up in the water.  They were really close.  We could almost reach and touch them.



We all went out to dinner.  We didn't eat at a table, we sat at big picnic table.  It was too big for Luci and Cammie so they had to sit in high chairs.  But I didn't have to.  I ate some popcorn shrimp.  And Daddy and me shared an orange cake with cheese.  It was pretty yummy.


We go out for walks on the beach at night.  It is cool to be on the beach at night.  Daddy and Chris took me out looking for crabs in the sand.  We were shining the flashlight in the sand but we didn't see any.  We found a bunch of holes they made but they were hiding from us and we didn't see them.  We are going to try again tomorrow.

No comments: