Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School (Pre-K)


I went to my first day of school today!  My school is called Our Lady and it is right by church.  Me and Mommy have been shopping so I have all of my stuff for school.  I have a La La Loopsy backpack.  My lunchbox has the fairies and Tinker Bell on it.  I picked out some Cinderella things too.  


Luci came with me to see my classroom.  She can't go to school yet so Daddy took her to Alice's.  There are lots of toys in the classroom so that is good.  There are even beds where you can take a nap.  I have a pillow.  There are lots of books too.


My teacher is Mrs. Crone.  She is nice.  Before I went to bed Mommy read me a special book called The Kissing Hand.  It is a story about a raccoon who doesn't want to go to school.  But his mommy kisses his hand so he can have her love all day.  I loved the book and I brought it to school.  And Mrs. Crone read it to the class.  I had a good first day and Aunt Sissy and Uncle Steven picked me up.

No comments: