Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making Some Smores



I had a cookout party at my house last night.  Grandma and Grandpa and Tia were here.  Tia was visiting from Boston.  Then Gram and Poppy and Kevin and Aunt Sissy and Landon and everybody came over.  I ate hot dogs and watermelon.  And then Poppy started a fire and we cooked some marshmallow smores.  I ate the marshmallows and the graham crackers but I didn't eat much chocolate.  I have been saying that I don't like chocolate anymore.  Daddy said he doesn't believe me. But I kind of don't like it. I still put chocolate in my milk though. The smores were good without the chocolate.  



You got to be careful to stay away from the fire.  Don't put the marshmallow in the fire either.  Or it will be black.  I hold it right above the fire.  That is the best spot.

No comments: