I turned FIVE on September 15th. I've been waiting for my birthday for a long time. I always ask how many times we need to turn the calendar to September. It seemed like it took forever. We had to go to GG's house on my birthday. So Mommy let me pick Pizza King to eat the day before. We sat almost all the way to the last one on the train. And my friend Lyric sat right next to us!
On my actual birthday I opened up some presents in the morning. I got a Smurfs movie and a Rapunzel doll. I had a Rapunzel doll before and I lost it so I was excited to get a new one. I'm not going to lose this one. She has animals that braid her hair when you turn the thing. Then we drove up to GG's so we could go to a shower party for Mommy's cousin Becky. (Great) Aunt Mary got me a birthday cake with princesses and we ate it after the party.
I had a party at SIGS with Luci on a day awhile ago. We had a lot of friends there. My long time friends were there and I also invited some new friends from school. Here is a picture of me swinging on the rope there. It was a lot of fun too.
It was a good birthday. Now I need to figure out how many times to turn the calendar to the next one.

No comments:
Post a Comment