Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pre-K Days


I have been going to school for 2 months now.  I have made some friends and learned a lot.  I am practicing my handwriting.  I get to cut stuff with scissors - that is so much fun to cut stuff up!  I have been learning about letters. Every letter has a animal like Ozzie the Octopus and Sammy the Seal.  We learn about God a lot too.

My teacher's name is Mrs. Crone.  She had a meeting with all of the mommies and daddies this week.  So she talked to my Mommy and Daddy about me.  I think she said mostly good stuff but I was busy playing with Luci and showing her the toys in our room.


I know that she said that like coloring and painting art stuff.  Look at this...I painted a snake inside the lines.  Then I painted a rainbow with no lines.  I just had to paint it.  I think they were pretty good.


I have one more day of school tomorrow before fall break.  Guess where I am going to next week then?  Back to Alice's house with Luci.  It will be like I'm a little kid again!  I'll just have to tell those little kids there what to do.

No comments: