Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


So Santa did come.  Mommy and Daddy said he might not come with the way I was behaving but he did. I told them I was good this year.  Santa knows it.  He brought me some dolls and furniture for a Barbie house.  Mommy has a house from when she was a girl so she told Santa to just bring the furniture.  That is going to be fun to play with.  


And I got a scooter from Mommy and Daddy.  It looks like it will be fun when it is not winter outside.  I went for a test drive in the kitchen though.


We got Mommy some pregnant clothes and a calendar with our pictures.  And Daddy got her some mats for the van for when we spill stuff and have snow on our shoes.  That doesn't sound fun to me but Mommy seemed excited.


After we opened all our presents at home we went and opened some more presents at Gram's house.  I got some more furniture for the Barbie house from Gram and Poppy.  Everybody was there and there were so many presents under the Christmas tree.


Aunt Diane gave us a sign for our room.  Me and Luci are going to share a room and we could put this sign up.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: