I haven't posted in awhile because Daddy has been too busy to get on the computer for me. I haven't put up any new pictures since last year! What have I been up to? Hmmm...let me see....oh yeah!
I started taking swimming lessons again. I got tired of doing gymnastics so I'm swimming at SIGS. Miss Lori is my teacher. I like swimming better than gymnastics. I am doing level 3 whatever that means. I swim at the same time that Luciana does gymnastics.
It is really cold outside today but no snow. I didn't have to go to school and Mommy didn't have to go to school so we stayed inside all day. We did have snow the other day and we made a snowman! I called it a snowman but it was really a girl. A snowgirl I guess. It was a pretty good snowgirl but it melted the next day and she fell over! My hat and my scarf were on the ground. It looked funny.
I am really excited about the baby coming. I have been drawing stuff about the baby at school and at home. I drew a picture of the baby in Mommy's belly. And I drew Mommy's bladder too. She talks about the baby being on her bladder. Here is another picture that I drew at school. It is a picture of Mommy having the baby at the hospital. Me and Luci are there. And Daddy is there. And the nurse is there. Oh yeah, and Wrigley is there too. I can't wait until it is real!
I really like drawing but I don't think that I want to be an artist. I want to be 3 things. I want to be a dolphin trainer and a queen and a cowgirl. I know it sounds like a lot but that is what I want to be. Mommy asked me if will have time to do all that and if I will have kids. I said, oh yeah I will have kids too. But I don't know how many.
Well that is everything for now. I will try not to be gone for so long next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment