Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wings and Games


Grandpa came to visit and we went to Clucker's.  I love Clucker's just like I love Wild Wings.  Wings are yummy.  Especially with sweet barbeque sauce....mmmmm.  One time when we were there, I said "Man, I'm killing these things!"  Mommy and Daddy thought that was so funny.


We were playing tic-tac-toe while I was waiting for my wings.  I like to make my own rules to tic-tac-toe.  If I want to then I get to go two times in a row.  I think that is fair.  Well, Grandpa was trying to see what I was doing so I elbowed him in the face.  No, I'm just joking!  I didn't hit him. It just looked like it in the picture and I wanted to make a joke.  I was just trying to keep him back so he didn't see me writing two Xs.  It was funny.  Of course, I beat him.

  

No comments: