Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lost My First Tooth


Do you notice anything different about my smile?  I lost my first tooth!  It was loose and Daddy wiggled it back and forth to try and get it out.  Then it was really loose and I just pushed it out with my tongue.  There was blood and it felt weird.  But there was my tooth right in my hand!


This was the last picture of my full smile with no missing teeth. I took this picture the day before it came out. It was already loose and wiggly.  Now my smile has a hole in it.  I have a special baby stroller that has a spot for my first tooth so I wanted to keep it in there.  So I wrote the tooth fairy a note (well, I told Daddy each word to write down).  I told her not to take my tooth but I will let her have the rest of them.  The first one is very special.


The tooth fairy came and she gave me a dollar coin and she left my tooth!  I wanted to see what she looks like but I didn't see her.  She is so sneaky just like Santa Claus.  I really wanted to see her.  Maybe next time.

No comments: