It was finally a nice day outside so we went to the zoo. It was so crowded, we were in the car line to park forever. I kept asking, "Are we close to the zoo?" There were people even parking on the grass. We packed a lunch and ate it on a bench. Mommy packed some snacks and me and Luci kept sneaking the cookies. We got in trouble for it but it was a mostly a fun day.
It was Julian's first trip to the zoo too. But he just stayed in his stroller and slept. He couldn't go with us to look at animals. Maybe next time when he is older. I want to tell him all about the animals.
This monkey was hanging on the window. His hair was all knotty. I got a little scared.
We watched the gorillas too. One of them came down the ladder right by us and all of the kids standing in front of the window screamed. Then he stopped in front of us and just looked at us. That was scary too. I know he is behind the glass but it still is scary.
Then we saw this gorilla eating a cardboard box. I don't think that tasted good but he was chewing it up. I bet he wished he had some of our cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment