Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Pictures

 

Happy Easter!  We did a bunch of stuff for Easter this weekend.  We went to an egg hunt at a school.  They had the Easter Bunny there.  I know he is not the real Easter Bunny.  He is like the Santas that take pictures for Christmas.  They just help out the real one.  I don't think the real Easter Bunny is that big.  He was holding Julian.

When we did the egg hunt Daddy told me to run out far first and then start picking up eggs. It was a good trick because I was all by myself for a minute or second.  I got some eggs before the other kids ran out there.


When we got home Daddy helped us dye some eggs.  I did pink, blue, yellow, spring green and purple for mine.  Luci was mad about my eggs being in her colors and she didn't want to take a picture.


She got over it.



On Easter morning, we woke up and found the eggs that the real Easter Bunny hid.  There were real eggs and plastic eggs with candy.  He even put some in the laundry room. He knows how to hide them really good.  We had to hurry up and find the eggs before we went to church.


Then we went to Gram's house and ate.  We had more Easter baskets there with more candy and presents.  Then Gram said the Easter Bunny came and hid eggs while we were watching a movie.  I did't believe her. I think she hid them.  I know the Easter Bunny only comes at night.  But I was excited to get more candy!  And I helped Luci and Landon find some eggs too.


Hope everyone else had a Happy Easter too.

No comments: