Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello Kindergarten


Today was my first day of Kindergarten.  This year I have to wear a uniform.  I like it because I can wear skorts.  Do you know what skorts are?   They are skirts with legs, like shorts.


I was in a good mood this morning and everyone was excited for my first day.  Even Julian!  And we all made it to my school on time (amazing).


I wouldn't stop hugging Mommy when we got to school.  I just miss her so much when I go back to school.  She read me the Kissing Hand book last night.  She is going to read it every year.  It is a special book about a raccoon going to school.  He and his Mommy kiss their hands so they can keep it all day.


Here is my teacher Mr. McGuire.  He seems pretty nice and pretty funny. He is my friend Lilly's daddy.   I think he will be a good teacher.


I am ready to start learning Kindergarten stuff but Mommy keeps taking my picture.  It was a good first day but I didn't tell Mommy and Daddy much about it.  I don't like to tell them stuff sometimes.

No comments: