Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer Is Not Over!


I was so excited today because Daddy got out the pool slide in the backyard.  It was so very hot today so I was glad to have the pool out.  Me and Luci played in it for hours.  Mommy and Julian got in for a little while too.  Mommy went down the slide with me but Julian was just in the pool.  He is too little for the slide.



We had fun going up and down the slides.  Sometimes I went down head first.  Sometimes I went down with Luci.  I like the curvy slide better because it doesn't hurt your butt when you slide down.



And you can climb up it. When you climb up it can be slippery from the water shower running down.


When we finished Daddy dumped the water out and laid it in the grass to dry.  But then it rained tonight so it is going to be wet again.  He will have to dry it tomorrow.  When the water was dumped out I saw a little baby mole and a caterpillar.  The mole came out of his hole when all the water went in.  He was crawling in the grass and Daddy said he would go back in hole after the water soaked in the ground.  The caterpillar was on the grass getting away from the water too.  There was so much water it was like a flood.  

Hopefully they got back in their homes before they got rained on tonight.  Because it was raining really hard when we came back from Cammie's house at night.  We all got wet and I was running to get inside. I wished that I had my bathing suit back on.  

No comments: