Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Break


Fall break is when you don't have to go to school for 2 weeks.  We went to Chicago on my fall break.  Chicago is a place kinda by Grandma's house.  There are a lot of tall buildings.  I was supposed to go to the American Girl store.  But my behavior was not good so I didn't get to go.  I did get to do other stuff.  (Daddy Note:  Unfortunately, bad behavior by a 6 yr old does not void a non-refundable hotel room deal.)


We rode on the train from Grandma's house.  I rode on train when I was like 3 before but this was Julian's first time on the train.  I liked looking out and see stuff go by fast.  


We rode the ferris wheel and went way high up.  Daddy took a picture of Mommy and Julian way down on the ground.  There is an arrow pointing to her.  Look how up we are!  She looks so small.



I had my first slice of deep dish stuffed pizza. 


We went the museum too.  This dinosaur skeleton's name was Sue.  She lived a long, long time ago.  I learned about mummies.  A long, long time ago when people died the Magyptions (Egyptians) wrapped them up in cloth. They put jewels on the body and a mask on the mummies.


No comments: