Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Little Miss Daisy


I go to Daisies some days after school.  It is really really fun.  I really like it when they read us stories about the girl that started Girl Scouts.  My favorite part is when we get in a circle at the end and squeeze hands going around the circle.  We also sing a  lot of great songs.  Sometimes we get to go outside and look at the flowers and other things in nature.  I have earned four of my petals for my flower on my vest.  This weekend I went to an Art Festival with the Daisies and saw a puppet show, animals, and another lady talk about the start of Girl Scouts.  I earned a patch for going to that.  My mommy irons on all my patches for me.  I can't wait for the daisy on my vest to be finished.  Each petal is a different color and stands for something.  I like spending time with my friends and I really look forward to Daisies every Friday that I get to go.

No comments: