Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Time Is Here


On Christmas Eve we opened up our new jammies.  I got Monster High jammies.

 
I asked Santa for Monster High dolls and I got 2 of them!  Abby Bominable and Snow Bites are the ones that I got.  A lot of kids at school like Monster High.  My other favorite doll was my Frozen doll.


It was Julian's first Christmas.  I liked to help him open presents.


I got all of the Frozen characters at Gram's house.  We went to the movie theater to see the movie too.  It is crazy with all of the people at Gram's house.  Everybody is opening all kinds of presents.  


We went to Kevin and Kristie's house to take a picture for Gram in front of their Christmas tree.  It was me and Luci and Julian and Landon and Tyler.  That is all of the grandkids.  We gave the picture in the frame to Gram and Poppy.  They liked it.  

No comments: