Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!


I got to stay up for midnight!  Luci could have but she fell asleep. She didn't get to drink any sparkle cider.

We went to dinner and I saw my friend Santana from school there.  We sat at the table and had dinner with her family too.  Then we just stayed home until midnight.  We watched TV and there was a girl that kinda looked like Hannah Montana but she had a boy haircut and looked weird. So I don't know.  But they played good songs on TV and there were so many people in the cold street.  I was laying on the couch and I kept saying "I don't know if I can make it".  Mommy said "you can do it you only have 20 more minutes".

Finally it was midnight and I got to drink the sparkle cider. Daddy let me go on the back deck and blow the noise maker because Luci and Julian were sleeping.  I could hear gun shots.  I guess people go crazy on New Years Eve.

No comments: