Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Frozen, Frozen, Frozen

I just love the movie Frozen.  We saw it in the movie theater.  And we have the CD with the music.  I love to sing the songs.  "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" and "First Time In Forever" are my favorites.  We listen to the CD every night when we go to bed. I have a Frozen book that I like to read too.


Our family fun project at school was to make a snow something.  I made a Snow Elsa.  Mommy helped me do it.  Her dress was tissue paper.  I like Elsa because she is the big sister.  Luci is Anna because she is the little sister.

Here is a video of us singing the Frozen songs before we go to bed.  I like to sing with Luci but sometimes she tries to sing my parts.




No comments: