Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

School Fun


We read a story about a family that lived in a snow globe.  Mr. McGuire took our pictures and put them in a snow globe but it was really a plate.  I wrote that I would build a snow castle just like Elsa in Frozen. I love Frozen.


Then we had 100 day at school.  It was because we were in school for 100 days.  That is a whole lot of days.  You were supposed to dress like you are 100 years old lady.  Gram gave me some clothes to wear.  We did fun stuff too.  Everybody brought in 100 of something.  I took 100 macaronis.  We didn't cook them so they were still crunchy.  And I made a necklace of 100 fruit loops but I ate some.  I don't know if there are 90 or 50 or what but there is not 100 anymore.


No comments: