Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did you know...

...that I'm 18 months old now? Wow! I don't feel a day over 15 months. It's crazy how time flies. I went to the doctor today for my 18 month check up. Everything was good except that I have an ear infection again. I got some new medicine so hopefully that will get rid of it. I'm up to 31 inches and 24 pounds now. I'm a good eater and I make sure that Mommy and Daddy don't cheat me out of any meals so I can keep growing.

The bad part about being 18 months is that Daddy is making me help out more around the house. You would think that he could at least give me a broom that is my size. Jeez.


The good part is that I am half-way to another birthday! I'm ready to open some presents right now. I think that I'm going to ask for a kitty, a TV in my crib, and my own cell phone for my birthday.

PS - Do you like my Easter bunny rabbit ears? Mommy got me these to get ready for Easter. This year, I'm going to look for eggs. I'm excited!

No comments: