Mommy and Daddy went on a trip without me this week. They went to some "washing" place (Washington, DC). I guess they had a lot of laundry or dishes or something. I was getting packed up to go. But one morning I woke up and they had left without me! Lucky for me, Grandma came down to stay with me and Wrigley. So we weren't by ourselves.
We had fun. We read books and took a lot of walks. I even got Grandma watching Handy Manny. He is one of my favorite shows. And Grandpa came down for a couple of days too. I liked visiting with them. One night we went to Gram and Poppy's house for dinner. I like to go there and look for the kitty. I like the kitty.
It seemed like Mommy and Daddy were gone for a long time. It was good that I had everyone taking care of me. I was excited to see them when they got back home though. They promised me that I get to go with them on summer vacation.

No comments:
Post a Comment