Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Me and My Books



I may not be able to read but I sure do like to look at books. For my birthday and Christmas, people gave me a lot of books. I like to turn the pages when Mommy and Daddy read books to me but sometimes they are reading too slow and I can't wait so I just turn the page. They try to read books from the front to the back but I don't see what is wrong with starting in the middle and then turning to other pages.




I like turning the pages and trying to say what's on each page. I also ask "whasat?" a lot to find out what some of the pictures are. There is a lot of stuff to learn from books. I have some good books that have things to touch in them. Like fur and feathers and stuff. I also have books that teach me about animals and colors. I have books with pages that fold out and this book here in the picture has baby animals that you put in their beds.


I have some books about Christmas and Easter and Halloween too. I have a lot of them so Daddy made a shelf for me to store all of my books. It is nice to have them all in one place that I can easily reach. It is much more fun to take them out than then to put them back you know. You can see that it is a pretty nice shelf and there is room for even more books.


No comments: