Last night I went with Mommy and Daddy to see Annie! It was kind of a like a show but the people were not in the TV. They were up on a stage. Mommy said it is called a play. I guess because they are playing. My friend Annabelle was there with her Mommy too.
I liked the play. We sat up close so everybody was right in front of me. I liked Annie and I liked the little girls. The girls had dirty faces. There was a lady who mean to the girls. I don't like her. And Annie had a doggie named Sandy. Whenever they turned out the lights they would move stuff around the stage. I would ask Mommy and Daddy what they were doing. I always wanted to know where Annie and the little girls were.
They sang and played a lot of music. I just sat in my seat and watched in the beginning. But then I was dancing along and waving. The lady sitting by us said that I would be up there in a couple of years.
And guess what? Mommy got me the Annie movie! So I can watch it in my house and when I'm in the car.

No comments:
Post a Comment