Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Football Game

On Friday night we went to my cousin Tyler's football game. He plays football for the blue team. His shirt has the number 4 on it two times. Mommy made me and Luci football shirts to wear to the games.

When you go to a football game you get to sit on some high stairs. You have to be careful or else you could fall. Daddy and I were walking around and we could see Gram up on the stairs. We yelled at her and Daddy threw stuff at her but she wouldn't turn around. She was too busy talking to people and yelling about the footballs. Finally she turned around and saw us underneath.

I don't understand the football game though. Everybody wears hats and you can't see them. And they pull each other down on the ground. I like watching the cheerleaders the best. They dance and do flips. The cheerleaders only came by us one time. I hope when we go next time, they come by us more.

No comments: