Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

One Week of Summer Left


I only have one more week before Mommy goes back to school. When she goes back to school, me and Luci go back to Alice's house. I do wonder what my friends have been up to there. But I will miss hanging out with Mommy every day.

It has been a fun summer. We have had a lot of pool parties with Mommy's friends and my friends. It has been really hot outside too. So it is nice to cool off in the pool.

Today was a nice day and not too hot so we went and played on the swings this morning. I'm still practicing on the monkey bars too. The grass was wet and I didn't like walking through the wet grass. Mommy and Daddy tell me it is just water but I don't like it when I'm wearing flip flops.

And Uncle Kevin built a new deck so we have a lot more room on it. I like it because we have two stairs to go up and down now.

Well, I have more week to go.

No comments: