Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Big 3 Birthday Bash


Yesterday, I had my birthday party! It was a Cinderella princess party. We were going to have the party at Gram's and Poppy's pool but the water was too cold. So we had the party at my house instead. It was fun because we had a water slide pool and we could play on the swingset. My friend Ashtyn liked to go up and down the slide.


A lot of my friends came to the party. I had fun playing with them. And my family was there too. It was just like Luciana's party but this time everybody came for me!


Luciana almost was sleeping through the whole party but then she finally woke up. I'm glad she didn't sleep the whole time.


Mommy made me a Cinderella cake. It was great. Everybody liked to see the cake. It had Cinderella and her carriage and the fairy godmother and Gus the mouse and....the other mouse. What is him name? I can't remember. And Mommy made a little Cinderella dress cake that was just for me. Mmmmmm.



I got a lot of presents. I got some games and toys and a lot of dress up. I like to dress up. My aunts and uncles got me a lot of dress up like Tinkerbell and Ariel and Dora. My friends all sat around to watch me open presents.

It was a fun party. I am glad to be 3!

No comments: