Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos to me!


Today is my birthday! I am three years old now!

Daddy didn't go to work today so he could spend the day with me. We went swimming at the Y and then we had lunch with Mommy. Then we went to a park and played. I climbed up and went down the slide. And we did the teeter totter. After that we went to go get ice cream. It was a great day.

When Mommy came home from work, we went to eat. The guys at the restaurant sang Happy Birthday to me in Spanish. Feliz Cumpleanos! I wanted them to sing but when they brought over a really big hat, I got a little scared. I almost cried but I didn't. Then they gave me some dessert so I was okay.


I got to open some presents too! I got a tricycle and some new shoes and some books. I can't wait to open more presents on Saturday!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Riley!