I just got a new toy with candy. Those are like my two favorite things - toys and candy! It is called a Pez. You pull up Tinkerbell and she gives you candy. I can even do it myself. It is a really fun candy toy. Daddy said he wants a Tweety Bird Pez toy and that I better watch out or I will get hooked on the Pez. I don't know what he is talking about it. It has something to do with one of his silly TV shows. My Daddy says a lot of silly stuff.
I have been pretty busy lately. We had Luciana's birthday party. She is one so she is not a baby anymore. I thought when she turned one she would be a big girl just like me. But she still can only say ma-ma and da-da. And she still wears diapers. She is almost walking. Maybe she will be a big girl when she turns two.
My birthday is pretty soon and I am excited. I tell Mommy and Daddy about 10 things everyday that I want for my birthday. I hope that I get all of it. I am having a Cinderella birthday party. It is going to be fun.
Well, gotta go for now. Only 2 days until I am 3!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment