Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Check Up Time

I went to the doctor for a check up today. I'm growing bigger and bigger. I got to stand up on this thing and they put a bar on my head to see how tall I am. (Daddy note: 37 inches tall - I can't believe she is over 3 feet tall now) Doctor Howell told me that I'm perfect and she gave me a book. I like Doctor Howell.

I did not get any shots today but they did poke my finger and it bleed and bleed. I did get a band aid for my finger with a funny looking doggy on it. Daddy said his name was Taz. They also gave me medicine up my nose. It felt funny. I thought my nose was running but it really wasn't.

Everybody was nice to me. It was a good visit to the doctor.

No comments: