We carved our pumpkins this morning. I helped Daddy take the guts out of my pumpkin but he did the cutting. It was a Cinderella pumpkin because I was Cinderella today! I think he did a good job. That is Luciana's little pumpkin next to mine.
I had a fun time trick or treating as Cinderella. Mommy even dressed up as my fairy godmother. Luci was a ladybug. I went out and got lots of candy. Luci rode in the wagon and got a little bit of candy. Not as much as me though. She stayed with Daddy on the sidewalks at some houses. I went to most of the houses. I didn't go to the ones that had scary stuff. We skipped those.
My friend Annabelle had a party before we went trick or treating. I ate some chicken nuggets and jumped on a bouncy thing. Gram, and Poppy and Sissy and Steven came to my house. So did Kevin and Kristie and Tyler too. Baby Landon was dressed up as a tiger.
I saw a lot of my friends while trick or treating. Ella was Strawberry Shortcake. Allie was Snow White. My neighbor Katherine was Jessie from Toy Story. I said that I might want to be Jessie next year.
There were a lot of kids out trick or treating. I saw some scary ones. I saw a cheerleader and a football player. I saw little boy dressed up like an old man but I thought he was a monkey. Mommy told me he was an old man with an ugly face. I even went in a ladies house to try and pet her cat. But the cat ran away from me. I ended up getting some water and a donut at Ella's house at the end. It was a fun day and I have a lot of candy. I can't wait to eat it all tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment