Today we went to Huber's farm with Daddy's work people. It was a warm day outside. There were a lot of kids there for me to play with. I played with Olivia. She has a baby brother and a baby sister. We fed some animals. We fed goats and cows. And we fed deers.
I pretended to be a bunny rabbit. And I showed Luciana the bunny rabbits.
And I played on some slides and swings. There was a big slide that I rode down with Mommy and my friend Chloe.
Well, Daddy tried to take my picture when we were up on the slide but I didn't want my picture taken! I was being grumpy.
I got over being grumpy and we rode on a tractor to go see the pumpkins. There were some big pumpkins. We got see how tall we were. Chloe is a lot bigger than me. I was right about at the 3. I guess that is because I'm 3!
Mommy let me get caramel apples at the store. I can't wait to eat the apples. When we were going home, Daddy asked me what my favorite part was. I said I liked the bunny rabbits. They were cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment