Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Good Week


Mommy told me in the start of the week that if I was a good girl then I would get a surprise at the end of the week. So I was a good girl all week. I listened to Mommy and Daddy and I didn't hit anybody at Alice's house. So today Mommy gave me a Barbie movie. It was about a Barbie princess on an island. I told Daddy that "it was so pretty and they got married."

It was a good week. One night Daddy went to a basketball game with Poppy. So Mommy and me and Luci went to eat. I wanted to eat at the pizza place with the train but Mommy said the train was broken so we ate some other place. The next day we went to eat with Daddy because Mommy had a meeting. Daddy took us to the pizza place and the train was fixed! I was excited that it wasn't broken.

I went to gymnastics too. I like jumping on the trampoline the best. You bounce and bounce. And I like to the rolls backwards and forwards. Mommy always watches me from the window.

Then last night I got sick. I got sleep in Mommy's and Daddy's bed. I feel better today. I watched Barbie and I just watched Shrek too. It was a good movie. I was dancing to donkey singing at the end. I would watch movies all day if they would let me. Mommy said I am a movieaholic.

No comments: