My friend Kaidyn came to my house to play with me and Luciana. She is 2 years old. I'm older than her but we play together. When you are 2 years old you can play with 3 years old. We played with the toys in the basement. And we played with the toys in my room. And we played in the kitchen and took everyone's lunch order. Kaidyn was a good waitress.
We went outside too and played on the swings and in the sandbox. And we drove around in the jeep. Kaidyn has a jeep too so I let her drive my jeep. It was a lot of fun. Kaidyn was tired and she even took a nap in my bed. I'm glad that she came to my house to play.

1 comment:
Love these pics, I'm going to steal them! Kaidyn is still talking about her time at your house! Gotta get them together more often. Thanks again, you all were lifesavers! :)
Post a Comment