Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Super Sunday

We went to Daddy's friend Sam's house to watch the Super Bowl last week. I think it is boring to sit and watch football. Daddy does that all of the time. He calls it watching bears. But Sam and Laura had a lot of cats that I could play with. Laura helped me get all of the cats in one room. I wanted them to sit on the bed and watch TV with me.

The football game was boring but then they started playing girl music. Everybody knows that I like girl music! They played the "boom pow" song that Mommy likes. That was the best part of the Super Bowl other than the cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My favorite part is the booty shake. Get it Riley!

Ashlea said...

Love the dancing, especially when she shakes her booty!