Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Decorating for Christmas


I love decorating for Christmas. It is so fun to put up stuff all around the house. We have a really big tree in our living room. It is even taller than Daddy. The tree almost touches the ceiling of the house.


I helped Mommy put a red necklace all around the tree. We went around and around the tree from the bottom all of the way to the top. I guess the tree is a girl if it was wearing a red necklace.


And we have a whole bunch of ornaments to put on the tree. There were red ones and sparkly ones. Some of them had snowmen and Santa on them. We even had some princess ornaments to put on the tree after Luci dusted the boxes.


Daddy put up blue Christmas lights on the house and we went to the store a bought a penguin blow up thing. I had seen a lot of blow up Santas and I wanted a blow up for our yard too. There was blow up thing with Santa in a bathroom but Daddy didn't want it in our yard. The penguins are good though. I like driving around our houses to see the lights. There are some houses that don't have any lights. The other night I said "Are they crazy? Don't they know it is Christmas!?!"

No comments: