Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Made Up But True Reindeer Story


I have a lot of stories that I've been thinking about. Some bad ones and some good ones. Here is a story about a reindeer that I told Daddy tonight. (Note: this is pretty much word-for-word)

One day when I was in Gram's car...and guess what? 6 reindeer came out of the woods. The reindeer jumped in the car because they liked us. They sat in the back and on the floor because that many had to be stacked up. The big reindeer were named Dasher, Prancer, Bixen, Comet, Cupid and Daughter. And guess what the baby reindeer’s first name was? Secret And guess what the last name was? Treelight. Yeah, Secret Treelight. But my name wasn’t Riley, my name was Boo Boo Flashlight. (giggle, giggle) That is a silly name. We came back to our house. The reindeer wanted to live there because they had no place to live. But it was a little house, only 7 inches. So the reindeer had to go back to live in the woods.

Daddy asked where this all happened. I told him it was in Florida. He thought this was a crazy story. I told him, “it is the truth but I made it up.”

No comments: