I must have been a good girl because Santa came and brought me presents. I was kind of bad sometimes the last couple of days so I didn't know. But he did come because I was asleep too. He brought me my La La Loopsy doll. Her name Berry Jars in Jam. That is a silly name but I guess she is a silly doll. I got a new Ariel doll and some Barbies too. I got a light up picture thing. You put the lights in the paper and it makes pictures. And Mommy made a cupcake blanket for me and Luci too. We have so much stuff, it was all over the room!
I got a lot of good clothes. I like getting clothes more than Luci. I got some dresses and jammies and a Smurfette shirt. And I got some Hello Kitty clothes too.
We spent most of Christmas at Gram's house. We opened presents with Landon and Aunt Sissy and Tyler and everybody. I got some Tinkerbell and Barbie stuff. I got some books that talk with Poppy's voice and Grandma's voice. Grandma and Tia came to visit us the next day after Christmas. And they brought some more presents for us.
It was a good Christmas. I asked Daddy how long until it is Christmas again. He told me about spring and summer before Christmas. That sounds like a really long time but I hope it comes soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment