Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello Baby Brother



Julian was born in the middle of the night on St. Patrick's Night.  Me and Luci were born in September.  He was born in March.  I had to wake up in the middle of the night and my grandma was there so we went to the hospital.  I guessed it was a baby boy and my Dad told me I was right.  It was a baby boy.  I was happy to get what I wanted...a baby brother.


I love him.  I always want to hold him and kiss him.  He is very long.  He has red marks on his eyes from being born.  But is still so cute.  I love him with all my heart.  Now we have five people in our house!  We will live together as a family of five.


He wears little newborn clothes.  I can't wait until he is older and can play with us.  I will love him even when he is a Dad. 


I was on Spring Break when he was born. I was home with him for his first week. And I was excited to tell everyone at school about him. I took a book of pictures to school to show my teachers and the kids in school.

(All in Riley's words)

No comments: