Epcot doesn't have a lot of rides but there is cool stuff there. We did do the Soarin' ride where you fly over mountains and bridges. It was not too scary. We rode it with Mommy and Daddy and then we rode it again with Gram and Mary.
We played the Agent P game in Mexico and China. You have a phone that tells you clues and then you have find stuff in the different countries. Then when you solve the case you have to find the secret drop box for the phone. It was pretty fun. I wanted to do it again but we just did it 2 times.
We got to see some characters there and we saw Minnie Mouse. And me and Luci were both wearing our Minnie shirts and we didn't even know it.
We did the princess lunch in Norway again. I remembered it from last time. Cinderella and Aurora and Ariel and Snow White are there. Gram had not been there. I was telling her about the parade.

No comments:
Post a Comment