We got to into Beast's castle with Belle. It is a new part of Fantasyland. It was in construction last time we went. All of the kids got to play the different things in the castle. I was the footstool and Luci was a plate. The footstool used to be a dog before the curse so I got to bark when we practiced. I didn't get to do anything in the play with Belle but we got to meet her though.
What was really cool was that Lumiere the candle looked real. I don't think that candles can move and talk but it sure looked like it. Here is the video...
The funniest person we met was Gaston. He is the kinda the bad guy in Beauty in the Beast. He was really funny. He made me and Luci laugh. He said our book was too girly and then he wanted to sign every page. And he just kept talking about his muscles. It was funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment