Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

School Stuff


I have been in 1st grade for 3 months.  It is going good.  I am doing a lot of reading.  I like doing addition and subtraction in math.  It is my favorite and I am pretty good at it. 

I like my teacher and my class.  We can earn dojo points in class for good behavior and almost always have the best colors on my planner.  Every week we have spelling test and homework with the spelling words.  And we did field trips to Hubers farm and saw the Providence players.



We got to play saints and I got Saint Elizabeth.  She was from Hungary. It is a funny name for a country because it sounds like you are starving.  :-)  I learned facts about her that I had to tell my class about.  Mommy and Gram made my dress for it.

No comments: